Facts of life:
- Even having one leaf on the driveway will drive my mother crazy until it is sweep up so I might as well run out there straight away and sweep.
- The Ozarks is the most friendly place on the planet — and it’s no use arguing with me about this little observation of life.
- Growing Herbs benefits mind, body and purse — they are a beautiful and useful part of my life.
- Eating any Tomato not picked directly off the vine in my own garden is not worth my time.
- I do not have to be married to be happy — but it would be nice to be married to an equally avid gardener.
- My children will disappoint — and I’ll get over it and love them in-spite of the disappointment.
- Planting flowers in-amongst my vegetables in the garden makes me relax when gardening.
- Creating a quilt, start to finish, actually stresses me out but I love the feel and warmth of the quilt on my legs when I lap quilt it in the Winter months.
- The research for an outline is much more satisfying than the written paragraphs that follow — and I’m a much better editor than a writer.
- The best part of being retired from a 9 to 5 is waking up naturally and not to an alarm clock — but —
- Either way I wake — please pour me a cup of coffee before thou speak of leaves on the driveway!
- Here’s to the Quilt (mrspeas.wordpress.com)
- The Holes of My Quilt Author Unknown (christianmotivations.weebly.com)
- A Quilting Event Gone Lovely (melindamcguirewrites.wordpress.com)
- kim wilde on gardening (thesun.co.uk)
- Frugal Rural Ozark American (becky6259.wordpress.com)
- GardenToolbox Provide Winter Gardening Suggestions (prweb.com)
- From Conversations with Sathya Sai Baba (newecopsychology.wordpress.com)