We have been under a major heat wave here in Ohio — in fact it has been so hot that:
- The birds are using pot-holders to pull the worms out of the ground.
- The best parking space is determined by shade instead of distance.
- Hot water comes from sides of the tap.
- You can make sun tea instantly.
- You can steer a car with two fingers;
- Buckling up means being hot-buckle-branded for life;
- The biggest motorcycle wreck fear is that asphalt has a liquid stage.
- And, potatoes cook underground, so all you have to do is pull one out add salt & butter.
Now, that’s HOT, folks!